Unleash your inner artist with this useful photo editing software
Adobe Photoshop is the world-famous photo editing software developed by Adobe. This program will allow you to do almost everything you desire to your images: adjust the exposure, redefine the color balance, remove red eyes –it still remains as one the most used tools- maximize pictures with small resolution thanks to the new upsampling tool, distinct edges on pictures, create an image slider or snapshots, improve sharpness, and even 3D editing, Behance support and Batch Processing.
You can also use Adobe Photoshop tools to freehand draw or create editable shapes with the Rectangle tool (you can edit, resize and even re-edit radiuses of rounded-corners rectangles). Photoshop’s clear interface and multilayered artwork will lead you to get eye-catching outcomes thanks to a more handy service as it is the online cloud.
Its ultimate version comes with some new features including photo motion blur correction, new photo geometry corrections and several shape and path selections. The other new thing about Adobe Photoshop is that it’s now part of Adobe’s “Creative Cloud”, a service that allows you to download the latest updates for your Adobe programs. This change means there will be no more 20GB boxed set of discs, you just have to get your program using this online creative cloud service.
Complete software to do everything you can imagine
Adobe Photoshop can be used for a lot of things, from basic photo editing to professional 3D billboard, vignettes with effects or HDR (High Dynamic Range) images creation. One of the most outstanding features of this program has always been its vast array of different tools and brushes: -they kept the essentials in this version, but also added some new features worth mentioning- automated lens correction; the Red-eye correction tool; Grain tool; Amount, Radius and color sliders for noise reduction adjustment; Upright Gradient tool which distinguishes between vertical and horizontal lines; vignetting tools; masking sliders; Healing brush, Radial filter, etc. as well as loads of plug-ins you can add such as Texture Anarchy for improving textures on images, Portraiture or Typekit fonts. In past versions of Adobe Photoshop it was possible to run the Camera RAW on RAW and JPG images, but it was not process-friendly after building up a series of layers in a document, so this new Photoshop comes with the “Camera RAW” as a filter.
Other nice new feature is the “Camera-Shake Reduction”, with which you will be free to remove camera shake under specific circumstances. Note that this filter is not the panacea to the blurry shots. Last but not least, “Smart Sharpen” will help you to determine the degree of sharpening that should be applied, and minimizes noise side-effects.
Besides these new tools, there are other improvements that we should highlight in this Adobe Photoshop. For this version, Adobe developed a new workflow which will help users to export Photoshop files to Edge Reflow. It also has the ability to import color watches from several formats, making it easier to grab colors from live web assets.
As always, Photoshop is 100% compatible with other Adobe tools. For example, you will be free to take your .psd file to After Effects and your layers will remain intact. Moreover, you can create new channels such as “alpha” using Photoshop, and After Effects will automatically turn that grayscale information into transparency data for you.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.1 Features
Here you can see some of the features of Adobe Photoshop:
- New Smart Sharpen: maximizes quality and minimizes noise and halos for sharpening your images thanks to three sliders (Amount, Radius and Reduce Noise)
- Upsampling tool to create posters from small images without noise
- Camera Shake Reduction: restore the clearness of your pictures. Sometimes if we take an image in a long distance the picture may be blurry. This tool removes the blur effect and increase the quality
- Adobe Generator integration to export any saved layer -even groups of layers- in your files
- Camera RAW 8 with effect adjustment thanks to a wide variety of photographer controls (exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, whites, blacks, clarity, vibrance or saturation) to be applied even in videos
- In this release there are included features from the Extended version like the possibility of duplicating objects, instances creation and preview option used to view changes on 3D editing
- Patch selection, even in multilayered files
- Adobe Reflow CC and Behance integration: import your files to Reflow with one click and share your projects with other creative designers
- Smart Object option supported to apply any changes you want without affecting the original file
- 3D scene panels have been improved
- Anti-aliasing preview option to view how your changes will be seen on the Internet
- Compatible with CSS: import color swatches from HTML, CSS or SVG
- Background saving: you can keep working while you save bigger files in background
If you are interested in Adobe Photoshop and you need some more information before the download, feel free to check the developer’s official website here .
The minimum system requirements to download and run Adobe Photoshop are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or 64 bits AMD Athlon
- RAM Memory: 1GB
- Hard disk space: 2,5GB
- 1024x768 resolution
- Internet connection needed to use “Creative Cloud” services