Get your videos and keep them in your devices
TubeBox is a downloader and converter for online video services. With this download you will be able to have your favorite videos from almost any site. One of its strongest points is that it is light on system resources, and it has a friendly interface. With this software, you will be free to get your favorite videos in just a few clicks.
This downloader supports several online video formats so you can save your video or audio files in MP3, MP4 or WMV. It also has a Compact mode for newbies and users that just want to use its basic features. With TubeBox, you can choose the format of your media file selecting the device and TubeBox will download it with the specific codec for that device.
How this software works
TubeBox is a search engine, downloader and media converter. It operates with most common video providers, and works directly on a program. With this converter, you can get videos from the most common video and audio platforms since it works with many types of qualities, as well as with popular formats for PC displayer and mobile devices.
Its search engine works in a simple way, you just have to type a keyword or enter a direct link to the video in the search bar. It contains very useful and practical tools to facilitate your conversion process or Audio Capture. One of these tools is Linkgrabber that monitors your clipboard and all the video links that you copy and automatically adds them into the Download List. With this saving process, you will avoid copying the link from one side and pasting it in the interface; this program does it automatically.
Compact Mode lets you do the most common or important actions in a simple display. With this mode, you can use this program in a quick, simple and handy way. TubeBox also has a video player, so you can see that what you are getting has the highest quality. There are several tabs, and in the Downloads tab you will see the features and status of the downloaded files.
TubeBox 5.1.1 Features
These are some of the features of TubeBox:
- You can download content from the following video providers: ARD media libraries, YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Clipfish, RCVideo, Metacafe, Pro7, Kabel 1, the media libraries of ZDF blogtv.com, Sat1, citytv.com, Videolog.tv, Jeux Video, Funny Or Die and MyKewego
- It supports the following formats to convert video to PC: MP4, WMV, MPEG; and also to portable devices: 3gp, WMV to Xbox 360; MP4 to android, iPhone video, iPad and PSP
- It supports MP3 format to catch the audio from a video, and it still has Ogg Vorbis
- You can check the video's quality before the process (Preview option)
- Faster than other alternatives (Download List that automatically moves your files without pasting them)
If you want know more about TubeBox, feel free to check the developer’s website .
The minimum system requirements for TubeBox are the following:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM Memory: 1 GB
- Graphic Card compatible with DirectX 9
- HDD Space: 16 GB free